Frequently Asked Questions
Email - email@example.com
- Is my lace long enough?
Yes. The lace provided is the perfect length for your hat. Please watch the video at www.lacercustom.com on how to lace your hat. The lace should not cross on the inside of the hat.
- Items not showing up in my cart
Be sure you allow cookies on your browser.
- Do I need a PayPal account to make my purhcase?
No, you may pay using a Debit or Credit Card at Checkout.
- Do you ship outside of the United States?
Yes. International shipping rates and time of delivery will vary depending on location of 'Ship To' address. International customs fees and policies will vary by country and additional fees, if any, are not included in the shipping price and must be paid upon receiving your order.
- How long does it take to receive my order?
3-6 business days within the USA and 2-3 weeks for international orders. International delivery times vary for each country. If for some reason your order is taking longer than expected to arrive, chances are your local customs office or postal service is holding your package.
- How do you ship?
United States Postal Service (USPS)
- How can I track my order?
If you are within the USA, you will be provided a delivery confirmation tracking number via USPS and can track online here. For International orders, there is no way to track your order, but your shipment is provided with USPS Registered Mail service to confirm shipment. You can learn more about USPS international shipping here.
- Why did I receive only part of my order?
We ship from different warehouse locations, so depending on what styles you order, you may receive items in different shipments.
- Where's my tracking information?
You will not receive your tracking info upon payment. Once your order is processed at our shipping facility you will receive an email with your USPS tracking information. Please make sure you have provided your correct email address at time of purchase so that we're able notify you. If you have not received your tracking information within a week of your purchase date than you may have misspelled your email during time of purchase.
- Stolen and Lost Shipments?
Once your tracking information shows your shipment as delivered, Lacer is not responsible for any stolen deliveries. If your shipment is lost and not shown as delivered, you will receive a full refund.
- How do I make a return?
To make a return please make sure your item meets the criteria listed below and follow the directions provided.
- All goods must be returned in original packaging with all factory tags still attached (including extra laces), and in MINT CONDITION.
- All returns must be accompanied by your original receipt.
- All returns must be received by Lacer Headwear within 30 DAYS of the invoice date.
- Any returns not conforming with these policies will be returned to you without refund.
If you’re hat is damaged, simply return it in its original packaging with all factory tags still attached (including extra laces) with the following information.
IMPORTANT: Please send product with a note that includes the following information.
- First & Last Name
- Your Order Number
- Number of item(s) you're returning
- Name of item(s) you're returning
- Reason for return and what you would like us to do (refund or exchange)
PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNS TO:
PO Box 62116
Honolulu, HI 96839
- What if I received the wrong item?
Send us an email informing us that your received the incorrect items. Return the incorrect items to us by following the above return instructions and we will send you the correct items at no extra charge.
- What if I ordered the wrong size?
For size exchanges please purchase the correct size ahead of time and send your original purchase back for a full refund. Also please include a note with your return order number specifying that you're returning due to your product being the wrong size. We will then refund your credit card, including the original shipping charge so you do not have to pay shipping twice.
Please note, due to the limited stock of our products you will have purchase the correct size immediately to guarantee a successful size exchange. If the size you need is not in-stock during time of exchange then you have to option of receiving a refund instead.
- Which items qualify for returns?
Returns are allowed on full priced merchandise only. All sale items purchased are considered final. Should there be a factory defect or incorrect shipment, we will gladly exchange the item for the correct product or issue a refund to your credit card.
- Will Lacer cover the shipping costs for returns?
Return shipping must be paid for by the customer.
- Will my shipping be refunded with my return?
No, the original shipping fee is non-refundable. The reason for this is that we can not recoup the shipping costs from the carrier.
LIMTED INVENTORY & RESTOCKS
- Why are most of your products sold out?
Our products are unique due to their patented design and exclusive to each release therefore limited in quantity.
- What's the best way to receive release announcements?
To make sure you don't miss any of our upcoming releases, we encourage you to follow us on Instagram (@lacer_headwear) and sign up for our newsletter at the top right of this page for the most up to date release information.
- How often do you restock your hats?
Restocks vary between styles. If enough people sign up for a hat to be restocked then we will restock that particular item.
- How can I be notified when the hat I want is restocked?
You can visit the product page of the item you would like restocked on lacerheadwearstore.com and provide your email to be notified when that item is restocked. Styles that receive the most email submissions will be selected for restock.